Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnny moser
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
May 15, 2024
Time
9:56pm
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/695753/

Johnny Moser

Player
Player
In-game name: Johnny Moser
Why were you issued? Purchasing illegal scratch cards
How long were you given? 9999 days
How long is your sentence left? 9981 days
Why should we unban you? Hello dear Grand Team/Supporter, I would like to respond to my ban and then ask for unbanning. I hope this is the right channel for it too! I was banned because I unfortunately purchased scratch cards in a 24/7 shop. I noticed that the tickets were cheaper there than in other stores because I occasionally bought tickets before this mistake. Occasionally this means 2/3 or 7/8, depending on the activities or liquidity. Since each shop can set its own prices or I thought, I assumed that the shop owner was simply posting a cheaper price to undercut the competition. (as in normal market conditions) I only became aware of an error on the server's part, which was incorrect, through friends after I was banned. Since I (idiot) wasn't on the DC's Grand RP server before, I wasn't aware of the consequences. I am also aware, as in reality, that ignorance does not protect against punishment. In the future I would of course also join the Grand Server so that I don't miss any more illegal things. To be honest, at the beginning of my “career” in the state, I didn’t always behave correctly or I always liked to research or find out what was now allowed/possible. I also got along well with several people and also tried to contribute different ideas for several activities or incentives. Unfortunately, I have now left many friends that I met in this state and can therefore no longer support them. If I am unbanned again, I would be very happy to continue to be part of the Grand Family and have a lot of fun together with others. I would be happy to submit myself to an examination/probationary period or whatever you want to call it. I hope I can be a part again in some time! Kind regards from Johnny (Leon) and have a nice evening :) :) My ID is 87084

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom