Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sahil khan
Administrators nickname
King specter
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WQfvJwp

sahil khn

Player
Player
Hello Dear,
Mazhor and Alex

I have been playing this rp for 3 years. Today when i was doing caravan at nearly 14:45 at that time One guy was doing Mass CR. After it i made forum of cr. Then i got banned for Illegal Redux, Gen 4.1 . I did not know that if the hp of armor is visible it is illegal this redux was shared by friend to me. I was not aware about it. before that i have made multiple forums in the past and i was not banned for my redux so i thought it was legal,i know it was my mistake i should have asked admin before using any redux. I hope that u will help in that. I was never banned for any major reason.y can also check my previous banned history I don't want to break my rp life

i deleted the redux and i will never use any illegal redux.

I hope that u will get my appeal and work on it.

Thank You have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom