Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harvey ross
Administrators nickname
satriko narcos
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/cxi6pb

Harveyross

Player
Player
Hello admin team,
I was at upgrade shop and i wanted to test my gun so i shoot 3 bullets than this admin comes outta no where and gives me a warn for shooting 3 ar bullets you can clearly see me put my gun away before i got punshied. I really dont understand how this is even close to deserving a warning the admin claims its putting someones life in danger but yet would that not be an IC issue since im not rdming anyone. I just dont see how this warn makes any sense what so ever. Im not new to this game and ive never seen anyone pusnihed for this and i see people shoot in city all the time. I understand that if it his somone than yes i get pusnhied but shooting a cone that makes no sence. This is an ic issue at most. i understand hes a new admin but this is deffinley not a rule break.
thanks for reading.

Treavor Reaper

Reaper.Inc Leader
Player
What was that ?
May Be ADMIN power abuse
bec i think that admin is keeping an eye on him he pick him up just for nothing

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
You are deceiving administration about this situation, not telling the whole situation and giving POV of the end of that situation, you were harassing and provoking a female player over there and you were warned well before to stop that which you didn't so you got punished finally when you started shooting at an unscripted GZ, proof would be provided to the chief

While Hamra Reaper would also be getting punished for posting in a complaint thread without directly being involved in the situation.

Harveyross

Player
Player
What was that ?
May Be ADMIN power abuse
bec i think that admin is keeping an eye on him he pick him up just for nothing

You are deceiving administration about this situation, not telling the whole situation and giving POV of the end of that situation, you were harassing and provoking a female player over there and you were warned well before to stop that which you didn't so you got punished finally when you started shooting at an unscripted GZ, proof would be provided to the chief

While Hamra Reaper would also be getting punished for posting in a complaint thread without directly being involved in the situation.
I was not harassing the women I was doing burnouts to test my tires smoke once you came she said stop I stoped than you stayed there and pushied me for something different. I dont know if You gave me this punishment because you don’t like me but you were not there for the whole thing and it really doesn’t make sense that you gave me a warning for shooting 3 at bullets makes no sense to me never have I been punished for this

Harveyross

Player
Player

And i am not deceiving admin the admins can clearly see the pov and at no point i lied about anything you clearly were biased towards the other player or maybe you just don’t like me I dont know but this pushiment makes no sence and I did not only show end of situation I showed the part of me doing what you punished me for.

Harveyross

Player
Player
than you tell me in game that i was pushied becasue i put somones life in danger which would be a IC issue if im not RDMING anyone which i didnt. And now your telling me that shooting 3 single fire ar bullets was harassments.

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
I've given you punishment for what you did and I was there because someone called for help and I was checking the situation, while you broke a rule and got punished for it, as for being biased and not liking you I've nothing against you I don't even know you, I did my job as an administrator.

Harveyross

Player
Player
I've given you punishment for what you did and I was there because someone called for help and I was checking the situation, while you broke a rule and got punished for it, as for being biased and not liking you I've nothing against you I don't even know you, I did my job as an administrator.
im not saying you didnt what im sying is i shot 3 ar bullets 3 not 100 just 3 how does that get me a warning no where in the rules does it say you cant not shoot in city it says you cant shoot at somone which i did not do. THis who punishment's makes 0 sence.

Harveyross

Player
Player
than you tell me that this was provoking the women how is this provoking. like i said it makes 0 sence never have i seen somone punished for this everyone i talked with thinks the pushment is wrong as well not just me.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You got correct punishment for 1.1 GZ rules​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom