Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Adrish Ror

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrish Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Adrish Banerjee
2. Your IRL age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : adrishbanerjee
6. Your Nickname : Adrish Ror
7. Your ID : 138676

Additional information
1. Leader of
" San Andreas Highway Patrol "

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(A) When I firstly joined this server I was finding for a job where I can get respect not only the money. Then I got knew about SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol). I was really too new to know about everything. But I got learn everything from all my HC. I really got addicted with with SAHP. Its dose not matter when or What I every time went to SAHP as HC command and took really a lot of experiences. I really passed 4 terms as a Chief Commander of SAHP (the highest command exist). But now its time to get much and more respect so that's why I got decided to become the most respected Sheriff for this time as the First person and first command of SAHP my most favorite and first organization.

(B) SAHP a organization where there is a lot of things to learn but as a experienced guy I can teach everyone the correct way to maintain the organization to the second high commands and third high commands. Also I want to manage all heads of every departments.

(C) I have a full blue print of working in the organization as the Sheriff with the help of other organizations including FIB,LSPD,NG and EMS with my good Cooperation skills. I will try to make the term best term ever.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will use my best to upgrade the management system of SAHP with my experiences of SAHP (4 terms) LSPD (2 terms) FIB (1 term) and NG and EMS. I will upgrade Commands , Departments , ranking systems and also commands in a new style which will be easy but more appropriate than before.

Adrish Ror

Player
Player
CLOSED
Information
1. Your name IRL : Adrish Banerjee
2. Your IRL age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : adrishbanerjee
6. Your Nickname : Adrish Ror
7. Your ID : 138676

Additional information
1. Leader of
" San Andreas Highway Patrol "

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(A) When I firstly joined this server I was finding for a job where I can get respect not only the money. Then I got knew about SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol). I was really too new to know about everything. But I got learn everything from all my HC. I really got addicted with with SAHP. Its dose not matter when or What I every time went to SAHP as HC command and took really a lot of experiences. I really passed 4 terms as a Chief Commander of SAHP (the highest command exist). But now its time to get much and more respect so that's why I got decided to become the most respected Sheriff for this time as the First person and first command of SAHP my most favorite and first organization.

(B) SAHP a organization where there is a lot of things to learn but as a experienced guy I can teach everyone the correct way to maintain the organization to the second high commands and third high commands. Also I want to manage all heads of every departments.

(C) I have a full blue print of working in the organization as the Sheriff with the help of other organizations including FIB,LSPD,NG and EMS with my good Cooperation skills. I will try to make the term best term ever.

Closed sorry for the wrong one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom