Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Binay Bala
Administrators nickname
Ahmed ilya
Date
May 23, 2024
Time
17:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/EXQCdAt
I was capturing the carabane event truck with my four family members we were four family members we demand the carabane truck driver in five seconds to stop the car but he doesn't follow the demand so we shoot him but still warning comes on both of our family binay Bala and Royal Himanshu is mine i had already made two, so I got banned. And Himanshu is one. This meat then called the admin and told the whole incident, Himanshu's warning was removed but I was blocked. As there are already two warnings so i got ban , please remove by warning. Ahmed Ilya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom