Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sansar_Sword
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 23, 2024
Time of violation
20:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZVu2_n50U

Chooseq

Player
Player
As seen in my perspective below, we are being killed from the Redzone area. I'm going to the hospital because it's the game's mistake. Later, when I came to the scene to wake up my friends, I saw a stranger running towards me. I neutralize them because I don't know if they are friends or not. Then I wake him up too. He says he will send you to the forum and mixes.

(Also, there is a Turkish insult towards me in the title of the video he shared as evidence.)
Here

MY POV

SansarGothschen

Player
Player
As seen in my perspective below, we are being killed from the Redzone area. I'm going to the hospital because it's the game's mistake. Later, when I came to the scene to wake up my friends, I saw a stranger running towards me. I neutralize them because I don't know if they are friends or not. Then I wake him up too. He says he will send you to the forum and mixes.

(Also, there is a Turkish insult towards me in the title of the video he shared as evidence.)
Here

MY POV
we see the offender breaking the NLR rule as seen in the pov :DDDDDDDD

SansarGothschen

Player
Player

Here

MY POV
you can check that I'm not the id that killed them in the first place AND THEY'RE BOTH META GAMING AND BREAKING THE NLR RULE

Chooseq

Player
Player
There is clearly a clear misunderstanding. I will not fall to your level by reading your insults anymore. I think the admins will give fair punishment.
Also, a Turkish admin's evaluation would be much better. The evidence he posted contains insults such as terrorist.

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 269048 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 261438's forum account will receive a punishment for OOC insult on forum​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom