Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Majstor

Player
Player
State Organization:

Name: Antonio
Nationality: Los Santos
Place of Birth: Los Santos, Davis Ave
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Green
Hair color: White
Tattoos: Left and right hand
Strengths: Multi task, skilled driver, manipulation torture expert, great liar, Authority and Power
Weakness: Really Aggressive, crazy unstable mind

Life Story: I was born on Davis Ave in Los Santos, a place where dreams go to die and nightmares flourish. My earliest memories are filled with the echoing screams of my mother and father heavily beating her. I was too young to intervene, too scared to run away. One night, the chaos reached its peak. I was hided in my corner, covering my ears, trying to block out the sounds of their fight. But this time, something was different. I heard the unmistakable sound of gunshots, followed by a deafening silence. I crept out of my hiding place and found my father lying in a pool of his own blood, a bullet hole in his chest. My mother stood over him, the smoking gun still in her hand. Before I could process what was happening, the police arrived, drawn by the noise. In the confusion, shots were fired, and my mother fell beside my father, lifeless. With both my parents gone, the trauma I endured, festered in my mind, warping my perception of reality. I became obsessed with the concept of pain, not just physical but emotional. I wanted to understand it, to control it. In my teenage years, I started experimenting. I found small animals first, then graduated to more complex subjects. I wasn't interested in killing; I wanted to explore the boundaries of suffering. I wanted to see how far I could push before the mind would break.

Career Story: Becoming an LSPD officer was my way of fighting back against the pain and traumas that swallowed me at my young age. But I wanted to solve crimes on the good and non painful ways but I quickly realized that traditional methods weren't enough. To get the information we needed, I turned to heavy violence and torture. It was pretty effective and I enjoyed it. The pain and fear I inflicted broke down walls, making criminals spill their secrets. This approach allowed me to protect my family and deliver results for the LSPD. I knew it was wrong, but in a city as corrupt as Los Santos, the ends justified the means. Each confession brought us closer to solving the crimes that plagued our streets. For me, it was personal. I wanted to make those who spread fear and chaos suffer. I became their worst nightmare, the shadow in the interrogation room. My methods were brutal, but they worked. In the end, I found solace in the justice I delivered, even if it was born from darkness.

Outcomes:
1- Antonio can use torture methods or use truth serum to get true information, or to torture a person not following his demands (using the /try command twice per situation).
2- Antonio can take (up to 100.000$ as bribe)
3- Antonio can break IC laws
4- Antonio can arrest somebody for fake charges if the person is annoying Antonio or Antonio wants the revenge
(within sufficient RP reasons and nothing too severe).
5- Antonio can search and destroy any bodycam found on a person (using /try commands 2x only)
6- Antonio can lie and deny about calling lawyer and refuse to show ID to any suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom