Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected LSPD Corrupt Bio | Milorad White | ID 61740

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihael Floid

Player
Player
Name: Milorad White
Nationality: Los Santos
Place of Birth: Los Santos, Sandy shores
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: blue
Hair color: black and brown
Tattoos: 3
Strengths: Good driver and shooter, strong words, Patient, Quick, Fit
Weakness: I get angry quickly

Life Story: 100-250 Words
I’m Milorad White, a man shaped by the harsh sands and winds of Los Santos' Sandy Shores. My parents were bikers, part of a rough-and-tumble gang that roamed the highways and back roads. They were wild and free, but their lifestyle left little room for a stable family life. As a child, I was often left alone, the roar of motorcycle engines a constant backdrop to my lonely days. My parents’ love for the open road meant they were rarely home, and when they were, the house was filled with parties and chaos. I grew up fast, learning to fend for myself in a world that seemed to have no place for me. I drifted into the same world my parents lived in, joining a biker gang and trying to find a sense of belonging. But the life of a biker was brutal and unforgiving. I witnessed violence, lost friends to senseless fights, and saw the dark side of the freedom my parents had cherished. By the time I reached my 23, I was tired of the constant danger, the meaningless conflicts, and the hollow victories. I left the gang and settled in Sandy Shores, trying to build a quieter life. I opened a small repair shop, fixing motorcycles and cars, but the ghosts of my past lingered. The isolation of Sandy Shores mirrors my inner emptiness. Every day is a struggle to find purpose, to move beyond the shadows of my parents’ choices and my own mistakes. The sunsets over the sandy dunes are a cruel reminder of the family and stability I never had. Here, in this desolate place, I am haunted by the life I lived and the peace that always seems just out of reach.

Career Story: 100-350 Words
I’m Milorad White, and my career has taken me on a journey through the most intense and challenging paths in Los Santos. Born to biker parents who roamed the highways, my early life was chaotic and unstable. But I found my calling in helping others, a drive that led me to a series of demanding but rewarding roles.
I joined the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) right out of high school. I had never felt anything like the surge of adrenaline that comes with rescuing lives and giving emergency care. I moved up the ranks fast because I performed well under pressure. But after a few years, the psychological toll of ongoing tragedy and grief started to get to me. I required a shift, a fresh challenge. At that point, I joined the National Guard. I had never felt a sense of discipline or purpose until I served my nation. I become more resilient to any circumstances because of the teamwork and demanding training. I was deployed several times, and every deployment helped me learn the value of perseverance and teamwork. However, after a few years, the physical toll of military life and frequent deployments caught up with them. It was time to head home, I realised. I looked for a method to continue helping city. I started out as a patrol officer when I joined the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD). My experience in emergency medical services and the National Guard provided me with a special view and set of abilities. I rapidly gained the respect of my peers because I was adept at managing stressful circumstances and resolving disputes. With my promotion to Patrol Officer II, I was able to mentor less experienced officers and assume additional responsibility. I now patrol the streets of Los Santos as an experienced Patrol Officer II, working to make my community safer. Although the path has been lengthy and difficult, every step has helped to mould me into the person I am today.

Outcomes:
1-Milorad White can take bribes up to 100K
2-Milorad White release suspects from his family or friend
3-Milorad White can smash and break bodycams. ( /try 2 times per situation)
4-Milorad White can lie about requesting a lawyer and refuse to any request of ID
5-Milorad White can use torture methods

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom