Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kiara_Oberoiiii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2024
Time of violation
8:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8dDQRv1t1YM

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
you left hill side to join and when we kick u go back woah its what you deserved for being a snitch

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
making false evidence? The audio is mixed with the video we can see the speaker sign doesnโ€™t appear on the guy while your pov says that he says check the pov admins, give a permanent ban to this lady or boy for creating fake proof, thank you.

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Fake evidence check the video a guy neji hyuga also said something in game in the POV at 0:15 i can provide ss of the speaker symbol above him and the pov doesnโ€™t record his voice and it records anikโ€™s voice so loud and clear how?

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Anyways anik didnโ€™t open his speaker while ur pov showed the voice of him and yes i remember that was said to her in the discord voice chat of thugs infront of me while kicking m her she record that pov and put the sound here and muted anikโ€™s voice and nejiโ€™s voice wooahhh

Last edited:

Melissa Federal

Player
Player
making false evidence? The audio is mixed with the video we can see the speaker sign doesnโ€™t appear on the guy while your pov says that he says check the pov admins, give a permanent ban to this ladyboy for creating fake proof, thank you.
r u blind see the whole pov the mic sign is apppeared on the Id 89061 head if u have eyes u can see

Alpha Knox

Leader
Leader
Bro, you are not the admin and the admin will tell who is right and who is wrong, don't argue here.

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
r u blind see the whole pov the mic sign is apppeared on the Id 89061 head if u have eyes u can see
I want to ask you why didnโ€™t your pov capture neji voice? He also speaks loud

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Bro, you are not the admin and the admin will tell who is right and who is wrong, don't argue here.
You are not the person who i am talking to, anyways who invited you here, did i ask you to tell your opinion?

Melissa Federal

Player
Player
i didnt muted anyone anyone can clearly see that at 00:20 the mic icon appeared up and please let the admin take the decision and stop fighting here

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
because he speak too loud and clear thats why why r u scared now
Scared? I will see who gets scared when we all post POV of debt part, anyways thank you for your time your time is precious as you could have earned much money changing families and ask there leader for cash if you used of this time

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
i didnt muted anyone anyone can clearly see that at 00:20 the mic icon appeared up and please let the admin take the decision and stop fighting here
Scared when we are taking our points? Fake pov OmG you getting banned permanent anyways enjoy i would like admins to draw attention to my point

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
So how did anik spoke that abuse before appearing of that mic? And do you call this fight i wanted to meet one of your leader rahul to show him that we are turfers in real life.

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Hum teen bhai aur teeno hi tabhai (Anik, Shaurya, Aditya) remember the name boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom