Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joga_Nerdslayer
Administrators nickname
Dembe_Miller
Date
Mar 23, 2022
Time
19:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFxqeLsWVs

Joga

Player
Player
I got jailed for CL
and warned, I don't know how this is combat log? I legitimately crashed when I tried opening the gate, I don't know why I was reported since I didn't do anything wrong anyways? He asked for my ID and I went inside to talk to the guard and he reported me for combat log? lmao?

Why was he so salty to report me because I didn't show my ID, he felt like he needed to report me for it? and I didn't even get time to upload my POV, the report was just accepted instantly? What is this? Do I not get time to get notified and upload or rebuttal?

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
I'm not usually awake at this time but, there was an RP situation as you were in prison, you got asked for ID and instead of just giving it, ran inside for whatever reason. Then you just left or crashed.
I stand by my punishment unless you provide POV of your game crashing.

Joga

Player
Player
I'm not usually awake at this time but, there was an RP situation as you were in prison, you got asked for ID and instead of just giving it, ran inside for whatever reason. Then you just left or crashed.
I stand by my punishment unless you provide POV of your game crashing.
Do you know what combat means? combat as in fighting, I literally crashed opening the door, all he did was ask for my ID, and then I went inside and crashed, there was no RP situation, combat logging usually is when you die, and you log out in combat. Just because I ran inside and crashed you think thats combat logging lmao

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
There was RP since you got asked for ID.
And about the CL let me rephrase it,
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.

Joga

Player
Player
There was RP since you got asked for ID.
And about the CL let me rephrase it,
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.
He asked me a question, I answered, I literally ran inside and crashed I had no idea he was chasing me I was literally came back.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You exit game to leave PR, if your game crashed, you would stay on place during few seconds more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom