Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Sniterr

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (26)
2. Time zone: GMT-4
3. Daily time active on the server (23.00 PM - 09.00 AM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 100 to 120 hours
5. Your Discord ID: szt_13
6. Your characters' name (IC): Robert Sniter
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 293523
8. Your ingame level: 53
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English, and most of Indian languages

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have experienced almost every org in the city, have experienced different ranks in each org, I am already helping citizens to some extent, but I think after becoming an admin I will have a lot more options to help people.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
High Command as a Manager in Life Invader
Commander in LSPD
Captain in GOV
Work in SAHP and FIB too.

3. What are your strengths?
I am a good decision maker, fast paced worker, working long hours altogether. Along with Goal Achiever and a good competitor when needed.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes I get a little bit angry over some situation, but I don't think it gonna effect the work that much, an I am trying my best to control over it.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I will reduce the processing time for everything I can help with, Innovative ideas for different things from managing the city to bringing new things into city such as new jobs or updates too.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business, but I will sell it for sure, if I have one at that time.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Not Currently, but if I will have any, I will inform in advance, so that there will be no impact on the team.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
That's all, Thanks for reading out an have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom