Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ben Merlin
Suspect ID
131583 132199 1318
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2022
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Xcep1hw7gl0

Ben Smuckles

Player
Player
We was looking for a friend and these guys vdm and rdm my friends and killed them i came back to tell them they had done wrong they then killed me all 3 of them began shooting me

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
Bro im just saying that you provoke them to shoot you man. Calling them puss and returning back to shoot you. first if they killed you, you cant go back there 15 mins because of the new life rule and also You are just talking shit and being toxic because of your recording that is not fair and purposely done. im not defending that but the real puss puss is you!!!!!!!!!

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
Bro im just saying that you provoke them to shoot you man. Calling them puss and returning back to shoot you. first if they killed you, you cant go back there 15 mins because of the new life rule and also You are just talking shit and being toxic because of your recording that is not fair and purposely done. im not defending that but the real puss puss is you!!!!!!!!!
they didnt kill him lol they killed me and another guy while he was further down the road checking houses, admins can check kill logs and see he didn't return after being killed because the only death was the one shown in POV.

Ben Smuckles

Player
Player
This was my first time here your friennds RDM and killed my 2 friends for no reason i went to you and told you you had done wrong what the hell are you goin on about new life rule and 15 mins you idiot you never killed me untill this video... you broke the rules killed my friends for no reason then i confronted u about it and you didnt say a word but 3 people open fired on me and killed me the admins can check the logs and see if you killed me before about new life rule do not make up lies ADMIN please check the logs and comfirm this was the first time i came and was killed by these people.. so stop lying

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
they just VDM 2 of his friends then jump out and RDM them lol

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
You think you got it all figured out man. dumb guy lol

Ben Smuckles

Player
Player
and there was no demands made no rp demands nothing i came as i was down the road and see my people was killed by your people i came and told you it was wrong you didnt need to open fire you could of warned me.. but instead 3 people opened fire on me

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
Didn't bother making my own thread as it didn't pick up my audio after rendering but I guess I might as well post it here as it clear from the POV that they turned there car to VDM as I'm heading to check the next house as I realise my fam member has that one covered and its clear from the lack of a icon above there heads that they didn't speak or make any demands. also its clear from my POV that he's down the road a few houses down when we are killed as you can see on the mini map and by comparing both POVs you can see he returned to them 4 mins after he witnessed that we were killed

Last edited:

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing I have decided to ACCEPT this report.

Player ID 131583 will receive a punishment for VDM and RDM

Player ID 131879 will receive a punishment for RDM.

and also

You will receive a punishment /ID 63014 - for Provoking which means going back up to them and calling them names to provoke them to shoot you aswell. Not quite a smart idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom