Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Slawi hashibira
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
May 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mUmYFQb

Slawi Hashibira

Player
Player
Dear GrandRP Admin Team, I hope this message finds you well. My in-game username is [Slawi hashibira].
And I am writing to appeal the ban that was placed on my account due to an anti-cheat violation. I recently discovered that I was banned while I was at school. Upon returning home, I found that my account was banned for reasons I do not understand. I am genuinely confused about this situation as I have always adhered to the rules and regulations of GrandRP. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I assure you that I did not engage in any activities that would warrant a ban. I believe there might have been a mistake or misunderstanding, and I am more than willing to cooperate fully to resolve this matter, including undergoing a PC check if necessary. Additionally, I would like to clarify that any money found in my account was intended for the family balance. If there is any concern about the money, I am willing to have it wiped if it helps resolve the situation. Please, I ask for your understanding and assistance in this matter. I value my time in GrandRP and have always aimed to contribute positively to the community. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Best regards,
[Slawi Hashibira ]

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Forum account punished for spamming.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom