Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Boha Samurai
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XszN3GbMrbg?si=7d-8SB92kyx9CWkm

kevil.404

Player
Player
Dear sir this is the person I was buying GC from and I didn't know he had a stolen visa and a lot of people were buying from him. I ask you to check this person's records. 14461 You will see that it was shipping to many people, and after a while, the game stopped buying and selling GC with in-game money. He wanted my phone number to transfer the balance, but I did not give him the phone number: I am a victim of this ban. He watched the video and told me while I was sitting with him that he had a problem with one of the supervisors because of the GC. Please refer to the logs of this person 14461. These days he used to upload a lot of advertisements in the game for sale GC. Many people were banned from this person as a victim of this person.

Please review this person's logs 14461 and you will know why he did that

Video review

kevil.404

Player
Player
Dear sir this is the person I was buying GC from and I didn't know he had a stolen visa and a lot of people were buying from him. I ask you to check this person's records. 14461 You will see that it was shipping to many people, and after a while, the game stopped buying and selling GC with in-game money. He wanted my phone number to transfer the balance, but I did not give him the phone number: I am a victim of this ban. He watched the video and told me while I was sitting with him that he had a problem with one of the supervisors because of the GC. Please refer to the logs of this person 14461. These days he used to upload a lot of advertisements in the game for sale GC. Many people were banned from this person as a victim of this person.

Please review this person's logs 14461 and you will know why he did that

Video review
If the game is rejected at this time GC Buy and Sell, I will not get this ban

kevil.404

Player
Player
After a while of knowing him, I found a lot of money and cars with GC, and when I knew where this guy was from, he used to work for me on the farm.

kevil.404

Player
Player
At the end of the video, I wanted to talk to him and he would not answer until he told the truth

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Forum account punished for sapmming.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom