Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ender Bamro
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zALGDOJ

Ender_

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,
I acknowledge myself for the mistake I did and I am very sorry for taking a ban evader deputy, Please give me a last chance to be back on the server as I am missing my friends very much and I invested maximum of my time in EN3, please test me and give me another chance, I wont let you down. If I let you down just blacklist me directly and make it unappealable, just please give me another chance and test me, I never broke any rule of the server you can check, so please give me another chance

I am ready for money wipe, leader blacklist, admin blacklist just please let me be back on the server.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom