Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

sindhu deepanshu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: deepanshu
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs a day on weekdays, 12-14 hrs on weekends
5. Your Discord: deepanshusindhu
6. Your Nickname: sindhu deepanshu
7. Your ID: 64467

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
One of the reasons why I want to be in LSPD is: I had a lot of experience in LEO orgs. Another reason why is because LSPD itself is a great organization, the relationship we build in SAHP is great, I’ve met most of my best friends in the org. Other than that, I’ve had multiple experiences in the city and there are multiple people breaking the law, and they don’t get their punishment. The last reason is, while i was in SAHP i was thinking about running for Leader of an org, and i feel like this is the time for me to run for Chief Of Police.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
During processing a suspect, improving the /commands.
Better connections with other organizations, such as training together, doing UC work with all orgs, etc.
Improve the RP before engaging a situation, where there will be lethal force needed.
Active in all city events, such as SUBS, Store Robberies, Hostage calls, etc.
Improving the engagement before towing a car

4. Goals for the org.
The goals for the org is to improve the RP in every situation, have MAX numbers in events, be a strong org, have two successful terms, we will have weekly meetings, etc.

✦Teamwork and Efficiency✦
I will ensure that in the organization there will ALWAYS be teamwork, and IF there is any trouble between officers, I will make sure to hear BOTH sides of the story, and proceed with a decision to make everything good.

✦Ranks✦
There will be multiple competition within the org, so that the officers will have a chance to get some extra money.
We will have weekly promotion ceremonies, in the ceremony we will have most of the HC recognize the officers with their effort within the org.

✦LSPD Training✦
I will ensure to have the best HR team, so ALL officers are trained with great knowledge.
Applicants that pass the interview will have 1-2 weeks to complete their training.

✦Departments✦
Internal Affairs | Human Resources | Undercover | Swat | Towies | Public Relations | K-9 Units

IA: Incharge of making sure every officer has their licenses, and no items they shouldn't have.
HR: Incharge of hiring and training people in the organization.
UC: Incharge of gathering evidence in events.
Swat: Incharge of negotiations in hostage situations, and will make plans to engage with the enemy.
Towies: Incharge of towing and fining cars. Does most of the parking tickets as well.
PR: They will be incharge of planning our globals, and events for the citizens.
K-9: They will take our lovely dogs on patrol and look for drugs.
✦Ranking Structure✦
Rank 30: Chief of Police
Rank 29: Deputy Chief of Police
Rank 28: commissioner
Rank 27: Chief of police
Rank 26: Head Of Department (HOD)
Rank 25: Deputy Head Of Department (Deputy HOD)
Rank 24: Commander
Rank 23: Superintendent
Rank 22: Captain
Rank 21: Lieutenant
Rank 20: Senior Detective
Rank 19: Detective
Rank 18: Senior Supervisor
Rank 17: Supervisor
Rank 16: Major Sergeant
Rank 15: Sergeant
Rank 14: Senior Corporal
Rank 13: Corporal
Rank 12: Master Patrol Officer III
Rank 11: Master Patrol Officer II
Rank 10: Master Patrol Officer I
Rank 9: Senior Patrol Officer III
Rank 8: Senior Patrol Officer II
Rank 7: Senior Patrol Officer I
Rank 6: Patrol Officer III
Rank 5: Patrol Officer II
Rank 4: Patrol Officer I
Rank 3: Rookie
Rank 2: Cadet
Rank 1: Suspended

✦Experience✦
My experience in LSPD:
I’ve been in the IA and HR departments,
My experience in SAHP:
I've been Chief of devision for almost a full term, and field supervisor Chief of IA.
My experience in FIB:
I have been Black Ops Agent 2 for half a term, and Elite Agent 2.
My experience in GOV:
I’ve been COS 1 term,, Director of IA 2 terms.
My experience in NG:
I have been a Black Commando for a full term and Head Of Regiment for half a term.

Argentiny Jhonson

"I am your Worst Nightmare"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience on server and don't copy from other applications then try again in future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom