Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kowalski_Land
Administrators nickname
Destiny Broddy
Date
May 20, 2024
Time
04:32
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/700251/#post-2487914

Kowalskii

Player
Player
Hello everyone, I like the project I've been enjoying it for a good amount of 2 weeks and I never got any punishment before, this is the first time and its because of a single rule I didn't read which is recording with obs. I had a problem with finding a good recording software and obs was the easiest for me with the replay buffer that it offers. I'm really sorry for breaking this rule, I had no intentions of breaking any rule and won't do for the rest of my time in the city. Again, I'm deeply sorry for bothering you but I really like the project and I would like to travel the city once again. I appreciate you for taking time to read this .

Best regards

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Blocked
Hi,
If you watch the end of the video you can see clearly in the app bar that you are recording with OBS which is forbidden per GR 6.17, I will leave this up to higher ups to decide whether your punishment stays or not.

Kowalskii

Player
Player
Do you have any recording software recommendations? I promise I will never make a thread with obs ever again, i have no reason to do so , I really like the server and I wanna keep playing on it .

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Blocked
Hi,
I would personally recommend Nvidea Gefore/Geforce Experience as it records all overlays and does not violate GR 6.17.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
As you are new on server and this is your first such punishment you will be unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom