Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATOO

Player
Player
Information

1. Real Name: Obaida Qaba
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    Average Online Time per Day: 4-8 hours
    Discord: obaidaqaba
    Nickname: Nato Dhellking
    ID: 67651

Additional information

Previous Leadership Roles: I've been a deputy in gangs like Bloods, Ballas, and Marabunta. I've also worked as a law enforcement officer and a government lawyer. These experiences have taught me a lot about both the criminal world and how the law works.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
    • Unique Perspective: I've been part of gangs like the Bloods, Ballas, and Marabunta, and also worked in law enforcement and as a government lawyer. This background gives me a unique understanding of both sides. I can use this knowledge to help the police understand and manage issues better.

• Positive Change: I want to lead the LSPD because I believe in making positive changes. By focusing on law and community support, I can help transform the department into a model of good policing that others look up to. My goal is to improve how we interact with the community and handle our duties.

• Personal Growth and Redemption: Leading the LSPD is also a personal journey for me. It’s a chance to show that people can change for the better. I want to use my leadership role to promote honesty, respect, and fairness within the department and the broader community.
    Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
    • Better Recruitment and Training: We need to be very careful about who we let join the police. They should really understand how to act in roleplays and know the rules well. Our training will help them learn how to talk to people and handle different situations, not just fight crime.

• Work with the Community: Instead of just catching criminals, we should create stories that involve more people and other groups. This makes the game more interesting and lets us work with others in new ways.

• Help Others Change: Since I know what it's like to be in a gang, I can help others who want to leave that life. We can tell stories about changing for the better and helping others do the same.

Goals:

• Make the Department Better Known: I want to show that our police department is a good example for others. We should be known for working well with the community.

• Lead with Honesty: I will make sure we are always clear and honest about what we do. Everyone in the department must do the right thing.

• Keep the Community Safe and Involved: I want to make sure people feel safe and that they can have a say in what the police do.

• I'm ready to use what I've learned from my past to help lead the LSPD into a new future where we work closely with the community and make our roleplay better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom