Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roko

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Roko
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Central European (Balkan, Croatia) +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: BarbaRoko#6956
6. Your Nickname: Roko Barba
7. Your ID: 32517 Additional information

1. Leader of: National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
: I have been in NG for more than 8 months, i spent so much time here and i made some good friends. I really love this organization but there are some things that need to be changed and i want to be one who will change them and make NG on top. I will do everything in my power to increase level of RP in this organization and make it fun for all persons that wants to be in it. I was in GOV (1 month) and FIB(1 month). I have also been in Gang(Ballas) and after that experience i think i have knowledge to be a great leader!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
So in the National Guard i was a second hand then i was leader of SASD for 3 terms, i was recruiting representative and NG Deputy (For 3 terms). I have made one of the best tactics for: hostage situation, NG raids. I know how to work with people, i know how this org is working, i know how to lead people. So to improve NG i would be kinda strict to maintain work and discipline. I would be bestfriend with everybody that is member of NG. I will make sure they feel good in NG and the most important to feel like they are home. I will probably improve communications and change or improve tactics. First thing i will do if i would be choosen to be a next leader i would do a lot of massive recruitments to get as much people as possible (ofc i will make sure they are a lot of time in city, they know the rules and else). I would make sure that i have active people. Each day they need to play at least 2-3 hours. If they cannot play that day they should inform us on the e-mail. I am going to try to fix the ranks of people in org. I will do daily shooting training for NG units to improve their aim and comunications! I will try to make a rule for all CO and NCOs, for example each week they have to do 3-4 leadings of: Ammo run, base defense and trainings with low ranks! If they dont accomplish it they will get warning after 2 warnings they will be demoted! I will make sure that i am in good contact with all LEOs. I will achive that by helping them as much as possible(providing them with ammoruns, helping them in any possible situation, making deals and doing trainings with them).

Deputy 1:Simon Rileyy(he is the one who make me join NG long time ago and has a loto of experience as HQ of NG and FIB)

Deputy 2: Drake Connors (very experienced)

SASD Leader: Torpeda Magadan (very very experienced, is one of the oldest members)

Combat Medic Leader: Michael Barba (great guy, been doing this job for long time)

Airforce Leader: Ashura Evans (recomended by last general, and i like his work)

Military Police Leader: Xavier Danials (has been doing this job for a long time and i trust him a lot)

Recruitment Manager: Zardo Barba, Drake Connors (been doing this job for very long, and they are super nice to people.)

(This is a bit of informations of the people that will lead each department in
NG)

My main mission is to put NG ON TOP!!!!!!

Zardonic

Player
Player
ROKO is one of the best leaders i met , he's more than worthy of this position and i'm sure he will return the standards of the national guard back to what it was to be NG ON TOP

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Roko
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Central European (Balkan, Croatia) +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: BarbaRoko#6956
6. Your Nickname: Roko Barba
7. Your ID: 32517 Additional information

1. Leader of: National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
: I have been in NG for more than 8 months, i spent so much time here and i made some good friends. I really love this organization but there are some things that need to be changed and i want to be one who will change them and make NG on top. I will do everything in my power to increase level of RP in this organization and make it fun for all persons that wants to be in it. I was in GOV (1 month) and FIB(1 month). I have also been in Gang(Ballas) and after that experience i think i have knowledge to be a great leader!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
So in the National Guard i was a second hand then i was leader of SASD for 3 terms, i was recruiting representative and NG Deputy (For 3 terms). I have made one of the best tactics for: hostage situation, NG raids. I know how to work with people, i know how this org is working, i know how to lead people. So to improve NG i would be kinda strict to maintain work and discipline. I would be bestfriend with everybody that is member of NG. I will make sure they feel good in NG and the most important to feel like they are home. I will probably improve communications and change or improve tactics. First thing i will do if i would be choosen to be a next leader i would do a lot of massive recruitments to get as much people as possible (ofc i will make sure they are a lot of time in city, they know the rules and else). I would make sure that i have active people. Each day they need to play at least 2-3 hours. If they cannot play that day they should inform us on the e-mail. I am going to try to fix the ranks of people in org. I will do daily shooting training for NG units to improve their aim and comunications! I will try to make a rule for all CO and NCOs, for example each week they have to do 3-4 leadings of: Ammo run, base defense and trainings with low ranks! If they dont accomplish it they will get warning after 2 warnings they will be demoted! I will make sure that i am in good contact with all LEOs. I will achive that by helping them as much as possible(providing them with ammoruns, helping them in any possible situation, making deals and doing trainings with them).

Deputy 1:Simon Rileyy(he is the one who make me join NG long time ago and has a loto of experience as HQ of NG and FIB)

Deputy 2: Drake Connors (very experienced)

SASD Leader: Torpeda Magadan (very very experienced, is one of the oldest members)

Combat Medic Leader: Michael Barba (great guy, been doing this job for long time)

Airforce Leader: Ashura Evans (recomended by last general, and i like his work)

Military Police Leader: Xavier Danials (has been doing this job for a long time and i trust him a lot)

Recruitment Manager: Zardo Barba, Drake Connors (been doing this job for very long, and they are super nice to people.)

(This is a bit of informations of the people that will lead each department in
NG)

My main mission is to put NG ON TOP!!!!!!
+1

Casper Barba

Player
Player
Roko one of the best leader in national guard he really have good experience good luck grandpa ❤️

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Roko has very good experience and leadership skills he deserves to be the new general.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
This guy simply has all the experience that is required to make a success out of NG again. You will see day to day improvements with him as a leader and he will be able to rebuild NG to what it used to be!

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
Roko has my full vouch he is the right pick NG needs a rebuild and this is the man to truly bring the org to the place it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom