Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spark Ruthless
Administrators nickname
Vinay Reddie
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
9:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z-vBXtC7h-Q

Spark Ruthless

EN3 | ID 58701 JP | 186
Player
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham,
I got warn and 3 Hour jail for RDM which I never did. Me and my friends went for Common treasure to collect valuable container and so many guys came there and we gave demands and they left the area then. And this man who posted forum on us and we got Punishment was also there and my friends also gave demands to him and he left but after some seconds he came back and tried to ram his car in to us. and we killed him since we already gave him demands before but he posted cutted POV in forum and we got punishment.
I request you to lift the warn of us and compensation of loosing so many painted guns and Ammunation after we got punishment :(
He got demands and thats why he left :- 1:08
He came back and tried to ram his car ( after knowing he got demands already) : 2:22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom