Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lynx
Administrators nickname
Emad Pluxury
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs

Lynx West

Player
Player
Dear higher ups,(I kindly request to leave this for Bobby)

I started my journey of RP long time ago, in between I have done goods and also may have done bad’s, but one of the biggest mistake of my journey happened when I tried to “deceive admin” with Sylvia.

What exactly happened was, (for context, I don’t know why but from when I got to know how admins work and how things are done with admins, I am like very very in to becoming an admin, like so badly) I tried applying for admin back in December 2022, so everything was going well, I got selected for interview, I went for the interview. ( when I applied that time I wasn’t 18) Interview was taken by Finley/Sarada, when interview was about to finish, like prior 5 to 10 mins, Sylvia joined, she was muted and was listening, When all the questions finished, I was deafened and after I was undeafened, Finley asks me for my age( back then I heard from many people that if ur below 18 you cannot become admin) so I replied I am 18, then he asked me for my ID, I was confused and asked which ID?, he told me any of ur IRL ID to verify that you are 18. I told I don’t have, then he told me you cannot be accept until you provide me your ID to verify your age. So the main problem of unable to show the ID was, I live out of my national country, so I do not have any physical copy of my ID.

That all happened, after few months I applied for admin again in somewhere around February 2023, in which Sylvia asked me for my ID prior interview, (to which me being very obsessed becoming an admin, plus I did not knew ID thing was taken very seriously) to which I gave a random ID from google, then it was obvious what could have happened, mam caught me off guard, I that time was being f*ed up, tried backing up, saying nah it’s me and stuff, got a tag of “deceiving admin”.

After that, me being upset I went on a break, after few months, when supports curator changed, (Emad Pluxury) I decided to apply again, and he being him, directly reject it because of my past, to which I dmed him saying I am guilty/sorry, for whatever happened, now I could show you the ID, but the answer was never positive, I left hope of admin, continued RP. (After that I also tried applying for Leadership of Vagos, guess what I somehow got selected for interview, I went to interview in full confidence, fully prepared, told my trusted friends “be ready, when they will ask me for who are ur deputy’s, I will call you”. BUT it didn’t happened as planed, as soon I was dragged to vc, I was told, your past is bad we cannot consider you.) Me leaving the hopes left GRP, tried diff projects, but GRP is a whole diff vibe, so I returned back.

This all happened has been long, and now I am completely fed up being Leader and Admin blacklisted, I really want a chance to become an admin, I know my mistake, I may have done that wrong, but my intention was not to hurt or deceive any admin, even if you check my tickets history, I could be seen with calling admins for rule breaks etc, which basicly shows how well I respect the server rules.

While ending this, I would love if you could give me a chance to serve as an admin, I would give my best.

Sorry if I took a lot of your precious time.
(Expecting positive results)

With warm regards,
Thanks

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
No second chance will be given. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom