Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nasser Icon
Administrators nickname
Aryan Chaudhary
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/p021sDO https://youtu.be/eJYl5P6S87M?si=VqkPxmiBkf-QUezV

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
Appeal for Ban Removal - Misunderstanding and Deleted POV Clips

My name is Nasser Icon, and my ID is 141073. I am writing to respectfully request the removal of the 30-day ban that was recently imposed on my account.

I was reported by Adam Mane (ID: 62700) who requested my POV after I accidentally killed him, mistaking him for an enemy. Unfortunately, I was banned the same day for general rule 3.2 and I did not check the forums after my 7 day ban. As a result, I missed his request and subsequently deleted all my clips to free up space, unaware that my POV was needed.

I understand the importance of maintaining POV for transparency and fairness. I assure you that my actions were not malicious. I do have a 17-second clip from an event just before the incident, showing/proofing that I was not using any software that provides an unfair advantage. If I had seen the forum request before deleting my clips, I would have promptly provided the necessary footage.

I deeply regret this oversight and assure you it was not an attempt to evade the rules. I am committed to following the server guidelines and being a responsible player.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. I hope for your leniency in this matter.

Kind regards,
Nasser Icon (ID: 141073)

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
you can check the date and time of the clip it was 20 minutes before the incident (literally 1 event before) the event where He asked pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom