Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuno Gomes
Administrators nickname
Vinay Reddie
Date
May 27, 2024
Time
16:55
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/707456/

Nuno Gomes

Player
Player
Admin Vinay Reddy, after reviewing 2 reports of the same situation, decided to penalize my colleague, when we were defending the panels, he gave demands and they had guns pointed, yet they decided to try to land, it wouldn't be exactly to compliment us and yes steal and I quote again we gave demands.

the frist time when they come Approved - RDM | 22226

and sencond time Rejected - GR 6.7 and VDM | ID 68820

and after reviewing everything it still rejects or penalizes for VDM and gr 6.7

image.png

As you can see, he came the first time and came back and Vinay Reddie rejected mine and accepted theirs while they had guns pointed, he probably may not have heard but we gave it like the second time.

With all this, I come to ask you for the demotion of admin Vinay Reddie that my colleague was harmed and even though he saw the facts he decided to reject Evidence uploaded to other sources.
From my point of view it seems to me that he protects a family while he has to be impartial even though he likes some more than others.

standard_1.gif

Nuno Gomes

Player
Player
Admin Vinay Reddy, after reviewing 2 reports of the same situation, decided to penalize my colleague, when we were defending the panels, he gave demands and they had guns pointed, yet they decided to try to land, it wouldn't be exactly to compliment us and yes steal and I quote again we gave demands.

The helicopter guy is there clearly to try to steal the panels. He jumps out of the helicopter after seeing 3 dead bodies on the floor and 2 guys pointing weapons to him. Jumps from the heli with a gun in his hand and runs towards the panels and finally gets killed. How is this random death match? There is no chance to be random. And plus, this guy comes back before the 15 mins.

the frist time when they come Approved - RDM | 22226

and sencond time Rejected - GR 6.7 and VDM | ID 68820

and after reviewing everything it still rejects or penalizes for VDM and gr 6.7

image.png

As you can see, he came the first time and came back and Vinay Reddie rejected mine and accepted theirs while they had guns pointed, he probably may not have heard but we gave it like the second time.

With all this, I come to ask you for the demotion of admin Vinay Reddie that my colleague was harmed and even though he saw the facts he decided to reject Evidence uploaded to other sources.
From my point of view it seems to me that he protects a family while he has to be impartial even though he likes some more than others.

standard_1.gif

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom