Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Banned Twink for cheats forum perm banned for ‘troll’ | Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prada Wrld
Administrators nickname
Elonsik
Date
Mar 24, 2022
Time
19:00
Proofs
No proof

Mazz

Player
Player
I get banned for cheats in my main today. I’m not quite sure what they found in the PC check, personally I think I got banned for cheats because I got banned in portugese server for this. Even if they found something good for them. But I’m confused how I end up getting my twink banned aswell for cheats. I see numerous times that admins find people cheats and EXCLUSIVELY ban the main account. I never even participated in any sort of events with my twink so I don’t know how I’m cheating with my twink. I don’t think I would be stupid enough to cheat with my twink. Because if I get caught cheating then it’s over. I can’t play anymore. And I have a whole community there that I play with. I wouldn’t be stupid enough. Bare in mind I have to log in my other forum account because I got my forum account BANNED because I wanted to become an admin. Elon said it was trolling. Cool if it’s trolling shouldn’t I be getting.l a warm for this . But I get a whole permanent ban for ‘troll’ which I didn’t even want to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom