Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antiga Falcon
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Mar 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
www.fake.fake

Tiga

Player
Player

I would like to point out the following things:

The 2nd video is obviously a different situation, looks like 1 RDM could haven taken place, I am not sure. But be aware there was a fight between these families going on at this moment, so someone brandishing a gun and pointing it would make them a target.

1st and 2nd videos are less than 1 minute long. What are they hiding? How is this accepted without question?

The 1st and 3rd videos show demands were given, only after this shots were fired.

They are provoking, literally asking to get killed. Complete and utter fail and fear RP. You can hear them say it that they are trying to get us a warning.

Car Ramming was not punished.

Talking while dead was not punished.

Non RP revive was not punished.

Street or not, it's city, demands are still allowed. According to admins, you can even demand someone to leave their own property and shoot them if they dont. Crazy, I know, but that's YOUR rule. ( Rejected - RDM | 52439, 51706, 51722 for reference.)

I cannot possibly understand this decision. Some punishment is probably in order and I know at the brotherhood house some things went wrong, but how are you going to remove unofficial org after this one incident after our family has been a good example of a proper unofficial org that does its best and rarely gets into trouble or reports? And give mass warnings to people who actually followed the rules and give demands? This is absolutely perplexing.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Going to some ones property and telling them to Leave the area is a Unrealistic Demand, and your Family has RDMed 3 different Family's, there are not only this POV but Other POVs that have been provided to me by admins of your Family and members going to different Family's telling them to randomly leave the Area and killing them and then Posting it on Ingrand!
Killing in the City is only allowed with a realistic RP reason and after the Realistic RP reason, giving demands and then shooting them!
and both players Got punished for 1. Fail RP and Mixing. 2. Meta Gamily.
so it was not one Incident, it is 3 Incidents and after you guys where punished on the last incident which was the Brother hood incident, multiple of members Proceeded on Insulting admins.
so you are telling me what you guys did was not wrong and not Mass Rule break by the family?
so unofficial was removed because of the Mass Rule breaks of members on 3 different situations and Admin disrespect by Multiple members!
and your guys excuse was that same thing happened to us and no one got punished so its fine for us to do the same and randomly pick family's and go tell them to leave their property with no RP and kill them.
if that was the case and same situation you could have made a complain against the admin for a wrong decision!
and not to mention the Report you have made is back on January
if you have not Realized already many things specially from the Rule sides have changed in the Past 2 Months :)
And To ADD to your Questioning of the Decision, Read the Rules of filling a Report correctly, POVs need to be 1 Minute Unless admin can decide based on a shorter POV what happened. (
Reminder Admins were watching the incident Proof of it two of you got punished on the Spot for Babis report and many others got Punished on the spot for Brother hood incident)

Last edited:

Tiga

Player
Player
I am appealing this thread and the perceived punishment on these 3 videos. Removing unofficial for that seems severe. I was not aware of all the other things you are saying at the time I posted this. Again, I've been RDMed exactly like that before, as I posted in the reference post, and it was allowed just 2 months ago. I think a 5 second to leave demand should be good enough when people are provoking you too, to be honest. Anyhow, I believe what we are discussing here is on a much larger scale and mostly connected to other events, so let me get into that.

I got explained what happened, and we can provide POV, and we will if you will leave this open.

Situation 1: There was no situation babis, there was no one, no one was killed. All that was done is us repairing their panels.

Situation 2: At escobar they were given demands in a RP situation concerning a solar panel raid.

Situation 3: At brotherhood we apparently messed up. Assumptions were made that there were panels to raid, and so demands were given, after this the fighting broke out, and I now also seen POV of admin intervention at that time, and the resulting chaos and anger among the family which led to some unfortunate things to be said. I would like to apologize on behalf of my family for this, it is not excusable. I cannot express enough my own anger with some of my family members for their behavior during this situation, but at the same time I can see how it is a heat of the moment thing.

I realize some things went wrong today.
Please take into consideration the family has really done their best in the past to uphold the rules and not create trouble. After seeing everything I fully believe we deserve a punishment, but I still believe removing unofficial org over it is severe, especially considering we have never had a warning as a family.
Instead, let this be our first family warning, I would consider this fair, and we will be more than willing to work off the warning as a family.

P.S. there was another family working with us wearing Orange and Yellow tops. Please don't consider their actions to be our actions. We've given demands and RPed on our part, if they did not, that should not reflect on us.

Akin Falcon

Player
Player

Those guys from brotherhood were a threath for our solar panels, we asked them to leave but they were provoking and asking to kill them.

Tiga

Player
Player
I would like to add I am already taking measures to prevent something like this happening again. The family will be held on a tighter leash, so to say. Rule breaks will be discussed and potentially punished within the family, including todays situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom