Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamal Lyve
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Mar 24, 2022
Time
7:30est
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/70905/

poorlilrich

Player
Player

In this video at 2:25 a guy in blue starts the fight off.

In this video you see my character run by his dead body at 1 second.

So I don't understand how I'm getting prisoned for RDM when you literally don't even see me shoot a bullet in all three of his videos and there was over 30 plus people there and nothing happened to half of them, you jailed 6 ids in this complaint in which you didn't even actually see them shooting in the video so how does this make any sense?

And if it was RDM then why were the whole Escobar family on top of roofs and in other spots with all their guns out ready to fight? It was a roleplay situation between them and Python Mafia and Python Mafia called for our families to go there and help him which in the guy in the blue starting off the shooting who is the leader of Python Mafia. Its pretty crazy how you are just jailing people cause you see their ID run past a dead body? People seriously need to stop complaining when they lose a gun fight ingame because say we all died I doubt their would be a complaint in the first place.

All these ID's you jailed should be released because theres no real evidence of them even participating in the gun fight in the first place it. ITS JUST THEM RUNNING BY.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You killed 3 players yesterday at 22:34 we have huge history and logs.
Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom