Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kimi hamilton
Administrators nickname
bobby pluxury
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
4:59
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/709942/

kimi

Player
Player
i got false blocked 7 days because bobby pluxury thinks im lying and decieve admins.

i got killed by someone without demands at valuable case spot, so i reported it. but as result i get blocked 7 days !?!?!

i see now that you are the same guy that gave me demands 4 minutes earlier, but how can i know that was you? if you leave the area and come back 4 minutes later, you could be anyone. i dont know who you are or what you want, you cant just kill me without demands.

bobby you are wrong on this one. ait i will do the same, after demands, i will drive away for 5 minutes, then come back and kill without demands

kimi

Player
Player
my title is wrong, please change it to '' Banned for Decieving admin | Bobby Pluxury ''

Grim ReaperS

Player
Player
It was hardly 4 minutes it was less then 2 minutes you saw my cyan car you saw my ID you saw my clothes you saw my desert scarf how would you mistake me from another guy

kimi

Player
Player
It was hardly 4 minutes it was less then 2 minutes you saw my cyan car you saw my ID you saw my clothes you saw my desert scarf how would you mistake me from another guy
look your own pov and count xD its 3 minutes and 50 sec. not 2 minutes. i think you are the one trying to decieve admin

kimi

Player
Player
you cant give demands, and then leave for 3 minutes 50 sec and then come back and kill without demands. Grim Reaper and bobby pluxury you have to understand this. i did nothing wrong

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom