Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Milian_Hardy
Administrators nickname
Ruby_Specter
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
7:44
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/708896/

Hatake_Kakashi

Player
Player
At time stamp 01:03 ID 362832 brandish and fried a shot at ID 359693, in the POV it is not cleared if there was any conflict between them before but he volited ic laws PC 2.5.6 and PC 2.6.5 due to which my officer (ID 321306) had to use his lethal force. IRL if anyone does the same thing infront of cops they will get shot down, IRL cops are not gonna wait and give him demands or use non-lethal force on the suspect. As seen in the POV ID 321306 did the rp he had to do as a cop but still got demorgan for fail rp.

Milan1905

Player
Player
At time stamp 01:03 ID 362832 brandish and fried a shot at ID 359693, in the POV it is not cleared if there was any conflict between them before but he volited ic laws PC 2.5.6 and PC 2.6.5 due to which my officer (ID 321306) had to use his lethal force. IRL if anyone does the same thing infront of cops they will get shot down, IRL cops are not gonna wait and give him demands or use non-lethal force on the suspect. As seen in the POV ID 321306 did the rp he had to do as a cop but still got demorgan for fail rp.
But its still IC rules if i got punishment for this reason, i dont know the reason , I'm confused

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Hello,

You Shot Randomly as the Suspect was escaping you didn't act like a Police officer just shot randomly in the streets and that's your answer. if someone breaks the rules doesn't mean you have too!

I will leave it to Alex/James to decide!

Thanks.

Milan1905

Player
Player
Hello,

You Shot Randomly as the Suspect was escaping you didn't act like a Police officer just shot randomly in the streets and that's your answer. if someone breaks the rules doesn't mean you have too!

Thanks.
Im a police, My job is keep city in safety, the suspect is shooting to civilian and i have good reason for shoot, and he dont have any idea about escape, as we can see at the end , i got shoot from my head by him..

Milan1905

Player
Player
Hello,

Thanks.
From city laws suspect's crimes:
PC 2.5.3Open Carrying
PC 2.5.6Brandishing of a weapon
PC 2.5.8Discharging a weapon in a public place
PC 2.6.4Attempted Murder
And if i didnt respond to the situation it was be:
PC 2.7.1Failure to Act

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
basically as police officer you could start shooting him BUT after take all action to make all people around you to be in safe and not between them - that was your FAIL part

Top Bottom