Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex_Sandercan
Administrators nickname
Vinay Reddie
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/XFX6NMR

alex sandercan

Player
Player
Hi dear administrators. Today in redzone i was fighting with the guy that reported me but i havent used F1 if i were used that there is a big ? in the game. As you can see in the other guys POV video i havent used that. I got up on feet because there is a bug in game im not cheating. If you suspected as im using cheats you can check my pc as you want to. I hope you guys give the right decision there is a big mistake in this case. Thank you have a great evening. Yes, I'm getting up because of the bug in the game, but if you think I'm cheating, check me on your computer, Adham, please give me another chance, I promise I won't make such a mistake again. I apologize in advance for the mistake in the game, admins, I'm sorry, I love you very much, please unban me, I promise I will never wander around unregistered again. . And I stand up involuntarily, I mean I don't do it on purpose, please lift my ban

LYNX LAID

Gamers die to respawn
Player
you lucky that you got ban for only 3 days still deceive admins lol even you do bug abuse today ihave pov of it im goin to post it tomorrow no wory goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom