Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paul Lassan
Administrators nickname
DONT KNOW
Date
Mar 25, 2022
Time
20:28
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/68464/#post-242338

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Hello sir/miss (Whoever is reading may your day goes well;)☀️) I have a Request actually i wanted to be a Admin am a good thinker as i already mentioned there.The actually issue is i got Some punishments in my past and am being judged by that actually i never wanted to break rules sometimes my situation make me break but once i being a admin i would never break a single Rule I promise If i break one then Remove me from admin no issues and give me a chance to be a admin and i bet i can be the best future admin because i love to learn things from others i never argued with someone over learning something. And admins if possible check my admin application its attached its made with my full thoughts and emotions hope you give it a time thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom