Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Rocket
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 2 hours minimum on the weekdays, 4 hours minimum on the weekends
5. Your Discord: RocketTheAdvisor
6. Your Nickname: Rocket Reynolds
7. Your ID: 49143

Additional information:
1. Leader of the Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I feel that with my extensive knowledge of the police force, and the laws of Los Santos. As well as my 4 terms of experience within the LSPD, 1 term in the Government, and 1 term in SAHP. Makes me an extremely qualified candidate for the leader of the LSPD. I have had many roles in each of these organizations. Some of them being high ranks and leaders of departments, while others being one the ground special forces such as swat or secret service. With this extensive knowledge I know I can handle the responsibilities of leading the Los Santos Police Department.

I also have spent a lot of time learning from others on how to lead properly. For example, Lucas Soul himself. He taught me how to be a leader of the people and also how to properly manage the LSPD. While we didn’t talk all that much, I can see the difference between how he leads versus others. We had 2 terms that went flawlessly under him. Not to mention Sergio Kors himself. One of the greatest chiefs of staffs known to man. He taught me how to be the best I could be in SWAT. As well as how to take the lead in many different situations. Because of this learning, I know I can be an extremely effective leader and teach others how to lead as well.

And finally, as department supervisor of Human Resources in the LSPD. I was able to get a LOT of hands one experience within the entirety of the LSPD. From training people in the field, to making training videos, to checking quizzes, assisting others in being able to perform their tasks properly, and last but not least interviewing and hiring some officers within the LSPD. Because of this experience I have a skill that other candidates do not. And that is the ability to be able to see the future of the force via the new officers that we bring in.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Rather than typing a paragraph I will give you an explanation one what should be done with every department within the LSPD:

HRT: Human Resources is responsible for recruiting, training, and bringing a whole new officer core into the LSPD. If I get elected I will move aside the video trainings and move towards a more in person trainings. I feel that one one one experiences provide better support for new officers.

IA: internal Affairs is obviously responsible for making sure all officers within the LSPD are doing their jobs properly. If I get elected I will make sure that any form of misconduct is taken care of swiftly. I will NOT tolerate any foolishness or inappropriate behaviors. ESPECIALLY CORRUPTION.

SWAT: Special Weapons and Tactics are responsible for conducting the most important missions within the LSPD. From hostage situations, all the way to store robberies they are the first one the scene. If I were elected, I would make sure anyone within SWAT was the best that LSPD could offer. I would make sure they are each trained for each and every weapon they would need to use. And they would require certifications for each weapon.

Traffic Enforcement: Traffic Enforcement is responsible for making sure everyone in the city is driving properly, and also following the traffic and parking laws. If I was elected I would make sure to keep the streets safe. Mandating 15 minutes of everyone’s shift to be strictly used for towing. And 15 minutes of everyone shift to patrol and search for speeding violation offenders.

Public Relations: Public Relations is responsible for showing the entirely of Los Santos exactly who the LSPD is. From hosting events to making sure people know that the LSPD is recruiting. If I get tasked they will be required to make sure to host at minimum 2 city events for the LSPD with various prizes. As well as to get the word out that the LSPD is hiring.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

First, Lack of effort
Second, Punishment History

Apply Sometime later​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom