Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roberto DeLuca
Suspect ID
569 20174 4519
Date of violation
May 20, 2021
Time of violation
12:30 pm
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TtRrjrDhttps://youtu.be/wqwSwWuJ0DIhttps://youtu.be/xUX2RoJ_OsY

Roberto DeLuca

Player
Player
I KINDLY REQUEST THAT [COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)][B]Alex Odd[/B][/COLOR] DOES NOT HANDLE THE CASE THIS TIME.

I made a report on this yesterday, and it got rejected EVEN though we are in the right.

The admin that handled the case needs to be trained on the rules and updated on where the ghetto is located and where the dangerous areas are. I have uploaded images of the dangerous areas (Ghetto) and an image of where our house is and you can see clearly that it's not included in that zone. It feels like some admins make up the rules on the go.

And also, how are people supposed to know where the Ghetto is when you have to go buy a map? New people have NO idea that you have to buy a map to know where it is.

We were hanging around our HQ yesterday and just chilling, waiting for our boss of the Family to finish a personal matter, and out of nowhere he gets sniped in the head and instantly dies, and we fought back as good as we could. This is against the rules, we aren't part of any gang and they weren't raiding or anything.

When we came back to our HQ they killed us once again, and then the third time they did it again. And they killed us 4th time when the admin left the scene.

We lost a ton of stuff in this attack worth a lot of money, and we don't think this is fair at all. It is also favoritism some green person said he knows an admin and, he contacted the admin, and most of our guys got jailed.

ID 17463: 2 pistols + 1 smg + 1 assault riffle + 250 light bullets + hospital bill (pistol GUN and pistol Armor Piercing Asault rifle compact)

ID :18996: 1 default pistol + 60 pistol bullets + 60 lmg bullets + armor + hospital bill

ID: 17476: 1 tommy gun + 120 light machine gun bulletss + hospital bill

ID: 15403: 1 tommy gun + 200 light machine gun bullets + ap gun + pistol ammo 153 + armor + golf club + hospital bill

And note that we are also not part of any gang, and we did not provoke them.

I added proof into the thread as well, since you can't put spaced in the proof box.

Again we are not in the dangerous area of the map you can check the images out.

"1.1 Ghetto territories are colored sections of the city that are marked on the Map of Ghetto
and" - Alex Odd

Last edited:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Both if the videos that you have provided have a private restrictions. The ghetto is a dangerous area where you can open fire on gangs/families only for no reason. Your house is in ghetto territory. We will not give you your guns back. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom