Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Carlton Ahkis
Administrators nickname
Satriko Narcos
Date
May 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDiNRzHgpS8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC0yFaLd1UQ https://imgur.com/a/JURKgNu

Carlton Ahkis

Player
Player
Hello, yesterday I was given a 30 day ban for GR 6.17 after I used the forums to report someone for VDM.

Now the video I posted at the end of the video you can see the windows snipping tool pop up before the video ends which I use for making screenshots. I like many others use the Gforce experience "instant replay" function to save me taking up too much space on my PC this is set to 5 minutes. I used the wrong keyboard shortcut (windows + shift + S) which brought the snipping tool up unintentionally. As shown in the screenshot below.

In this screenshot you can also see in the bottom right of my screen the "mic and instant reply" pictures indicating theyre active.

I have only ever used Gforce experience to record my footage, and have provided a link to the same video but completley uncut, the only editing I have done to it, is putting a black bar across blocking my email address. At 1:23 in the video you can see me bring up my task bar so I can switch to my other screen, but you can see I have no other programmes open besides rage multiplayer, discord and chrome. Then at 3:38 you will see me use the same snipping tool as I was screenshotting the 50hour car from slim capella's stream to post into my family discord. With the original event I posted about happening at 4:25. I will also be posting a video of the last event that I attended because it shows the Gforce experience overlay of me starting/finishing recording also shows that instant replay is turned on.

I hope to get this matter sorted because I really enjoy playing grand, and i spend my days grinding the battlepass and have nearly completed it! With it coming to its end, im worried that with this I wont be able to get it finished.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Carlton Ahkis

Player
Player
And to add, in the original footage, after the snipping tool disappears. the footage carries on for 2 more seconds while I was using correct keyboard shortcut.

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
You said yourself in your forum that you were watching YouTube while you got killed
You were watching but there nothing in your PoV even game sounds dosent show
You clearly recording only game and not overlay

Carlton Ahkis

Player
Player
and the game sound doesnt show because im not clicked onto the game from 3:08 till 4:35. after ive been killed i click back on and you can hear the game sound

kiewan1995

Player
Player
You can see overlays on the snippet part and can hear sounds I use same method always have another screen on watching stuff so just curious how if using before it's not good enough since that's what we are advised to use since you can't hide overlays thanks

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
There is no overlays recorded what so ever , also yous were being toxic towards me that just shows god dropped you in your own trap after you have edited that video and showed absolutely nothing that was happening before when demands issued by ur fam members, also the panels that was in the back of your house thanks a lot because now all yous done is get me in trouble as well but god dropped you into this

kiewan1995

Player
Player
This is a totally different situation to what your referring to this was earlier in the day and we do not plant solar panels at fam house it's our family rule any1 can check n see no panels ever planted there but this is totally different situation the 1 your referring to happened at 17:50 and no demands where given

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
This is a totally different situation to what your referring to this was earlier in the day and we do not plant solar panels at fam house it's our family rule any1 can check n see no panels ever planted there but this is totally different situation the 1 your referring to happened at 17:50 and no demands where given
okay can you show a longer pov of this situation your showing when all your members pulled up at me being toxic ran in the streets about 20 of yous started rdm but that you don't provide your are sat in game targeting me ever since, also me knowing the true colours as i was in the fam yous getting specific admins to review stuff to avoid getting in trouble, god literally dropped you in this. and yet yous still lying about panels in back of the house + ur members coming after me before and after that , just cutting parts out that may look to admins that am breaking rules so you get me into trouble.

kiewan1995

Player
Player
If you have any rule breaks post em up by all means and we have no gods we know or specifically deal with any complaints and you have pov post on forums if someone broke rules should be punished but for now this is separate post and situation leave this for admin to review and you post whatever you got but I will not reply on here this is for admin review of a different situation

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
How come you are communicating from 2 different forum accounts also ?? Both accounts talking about same situations using the word ( I ) done this and that quite a lot for your understanding your are also violating forum rules you cannot have more than one account and you are communicating from 2 diff accounts.

Jay Ahkis

Player
Player
How come you are communicating from 2 different forum accounts also ?? Both accounts talking about same situations using the word ( I ) done this and that quite a lot for your understanding your are also violating forum rules you cannot have more than one account and you are communicating from 2 diff accounts.
They are two separate people...

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
in pov clearly was seen that ALL overlays are not recorded - thats violation of rules

closed

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player

please just watch you will see that i have 2 screens, im not hiding any overlays.
Bro no one said ur lying about a second screen but still u weren’t recording overlays as there is no sound in ur pov even of in game so that means u were not recording overlays ur not understanding the point

Top Bottom