Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Citi Rohre
Administrators nickname
Sam leblanc
Date
Aug 8, 2021
Time
13:00
Proofs
since i was disconnected i could not make any screenshot or pov

Roh

Player
Player
i was talking to a player ingameafter he insulted me i insulted him back.
i got muted for OC insult other guy did not btw.
after i got muted i started to argue about the diffirence between OC and IC with an admin
after that i got banned! i only said : ''learn difference between OC and IC wtf dude'' cause it is not fair when someone is insulting me and he never got muted but when insulted him back admin said it was OC while i said that the guy was retard (ingame voice which is ic and i never said it in OC or non rp chat)
after that i texted to sam leblanc wich banned me for no reason since i never insulted an admin and not replying now.
hereby i m requesting pov from sam leblanc to proof that i insulted an admin.
if not please someone higher up on the admin curators check it out because it is not fair i got blocked and other guy wich cause dthose problems never got punished also punishment from sam leblanc is not fair

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Unfortunately after checking evidence I decided that you will stay banned. Closed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom