Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Odds

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Willow
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: .wil.lows.
6. Your Nickname: Willow Blossom
7. Your ID: 285130

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

After being Deputy Director in FIB and managing a majority of the organization single-handedly, I've gotten more motivation to lead the org into the best that it can be in terms of the roleplay aspect and coordination between our agents. I aim for perfection as that is always what I strive for, and I hope that with my team of High Commands and Deputies, I'm able to increase the roleplay and activity of the organization, and bring it back up to being the best LEO for RP, as it was before.

Experience: After spending a majority of my time in the city being in LEO, I've learnt almost everything about being in LSPD/SAHP/FIB, and recently have spent more of my time as Deputy Director learning more fundamental aspects of FIB, such as casefiles and raids in general, which I will utilize in my term in order to prevent me from making the same mistakes I had done as Deputy. I also think that with a Deputy that's highly experienced in LEO, and another Deputy that is experienced in Gangs, it allows me to combine both forces to try to increase our winnability rates even during dire situations, as all gameplans may be thought out prior to any actions.

Quality: As a perfectionist, I always try my best to work towards the best organization that I could possibly make/lead. I always believe that people can get better and with more advanced training that's situation based, I think that we could improve FIB like never before. Alongside coordination and communication through my term that I will ensure to the best of my capabilities, the motivation received from seeing a well-planned out organization alongside clean communication and plans is the adrenaline rush that I need to continue making this organization the best, as it has been before in countless terms. With my team, I can guarantee & promise you quality, coordination, and increased communication.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My main plan for increasing roleplay in the city is by coordinating events and working alongside joint LEO organizations through experimenting with new ways of communication as well as utilizing departments to their full potential. Since FIB has the largest resources and arsenal in the city, I want to utilize our vehicles, manpower, and abilities to bring a new, realistic feel to the city. I also hope to utilize our departments a lot more than previously done before. I wish to improve every department as much as possible to encourage their own ways of RP other than only what I have planned for the org.

In a more detailed explanation-not so detailed explanation, I want to improve and redo how training is done from HR, encouraging one-on-one training sessions as it is in real life. I want my SAU and Spec Ops departments to both focus together on the idea planning process however still focus on their respective duties, such as SAU focusing on the events-side and having the best coordination it could, and Spec Ops focusing on cannabis and finding wanted criminals. My UC department I have plans for that I do not want to tell in its entirety, however I'd like to make some more realistic UC Busts and whole sting operations with fun RP for both sides.

At the end, all I want is to make FIB a more realistic organization, as being the only organization that can arrest when in civilian clothing, it gives us the ability to perform so many RP situations that was never capable before in other orgs, and that personally I haven't seen done enough in the city.

---

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Will be the Best Leader +++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom