Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amin Hoot
Administrators nickname
Scarlet Pluxury
Date
Mar 25, 2022
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/71232/#post-251801 https://youtu.be/PxnPfMlFTfE

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
Scarlet accepted the report on me for rdm saying
((Literally you have no RP Reason to shoot at them when I left and you just gave 5 seconds to leave which means no legit Reason to kill brings you a punishment.))

My demands were hands up or die not run away or die so i started counting down from 5 when 1 of them pulled his gun out and 2 of them ran witch means all 3 of them were breaking the rule fear rp i started shooting the guys not following my very simple demands and this somehow got me this punishment

the rules state that

((When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN))

Everything i did in that situation was by the rules so i dont know why i would get punished for it.

i would like a personal apology from Scarlet and for her to think about the situation next time and not rush the punishment on people.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
Where was the RP ? Other than you just approaching em after 3 minutes that i left and telling them you have 5 seconds to put ur hands up. So ? :)

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
Where was the RP ? Other than you just approaching em after 3 minutes that i left and telling them you have 5 seconds to put ur hands up. So ? :)
i issued them demands ((When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN))

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
If they followed my demands and put their hands up no one would have gotten shot

so them fear rping caused me to shoot them giving me a good rp reason to kill the guys

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
those are NON rp demands at players HOUSE... At least this is HOU i clearly seen

so now explain me RP part of all this situation

Alex Odd

After discussion in Discord was clearly seen that you guys don't have a clue what mean ENGAGE RP and what mean RP at all
and coming to somebody house in middle of city with words HANDS UP and start killing is not even close RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom