Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kseniya cat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 25, 2022
Time of violation
19:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojbGLjofvwQ&ab_channel=Kseniya

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
Person using crouch bug in raid
Here is MY pov of RAID, its a 1min POV i didnt wanted to BUG abuse its a grand RP glitch and it was unintentional. I didnt wanted to do it thats why i provided 1min full pov from hospital and it was 1v26 😅😅.
AND as soon as i GOT TO KNOW THAT MY character is glitched, i put my gun inside and was trying to leave the zone. I would like to Request to admins that go and look through the pov it was not DONE intentionally. 🙂

kseniya

Player
Player
Here is MY pov of RAID, its a 1min POV i didnt wanted to BUG abuse its a grand RP glitch and it was unintentional. I didnt wanted to do it thats why i provided 1min full pov from hospital and it was 1v26 😅😅.
AND as soon as i GOT TO KNOW THAT MY character is glitched, i put my gun inside and was trying to leave the zone. I would like to Request to admins that go and look through the pov it was not DONE intentionally. 🙂
i GOT TO KNOW THAT MY character is glitched, i put my gun inside and was trying to leave the zone.

before dead ?

Mike Dior

Player
Player
Imagine being so down bad for reporting for such small things. Clearly it was a mistake. But you go on and report.

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
i GOT TO KNOW THAT MY character is glitched, i put my gun inside and was trying to leave the zone.

before dead ?
look it was not done on purpose, when i saw my player was glitched i literally tried to ran out of the zone, i didnt know that my player is bugged if i knew i wouldnt have entered the zone !!

Roksons

Player
Player
I totally agree with you dude :D I dont understand why they do such nonsense when they can play games by the rules.
Nothing was done on purpose. You didnt lose raid cuz of that, you didnt lose anything, you werent even in harm there... Why everyone just need to rush forums all the time. Give the admins break already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom