Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved | Leader of Marabunta Grande | Mike White | 9014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike White

Player
Player
1. Mikas Mikelevicius
2. Age | 16
3. GMT + 3
4. 6 - 10
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID |

Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

~ First of all Marabunta was the first ever gang I joined in the city so its like home to me, I've never been a leader of a Org but I've been High ranks in other Gangs. Whenever i got told by the leader to lead something I've never denied it I always did my best and I succeeded most of the time, if anyone will need help even in the most little things me or my high ranks would be there for them, because a gang its not only bunch or criminals but also a family, brothers who fight one for each other and help each other in any way ! we here one for all and all for one none left behind !

~ I actually love being a gangster, cause we got all sort of events we can do and kill other gangs in the ghetto with other gang members, I've been the city for months I've gotten more experience as a illegal org side and not as much as legal org side and I'll try to make it Marabunta more active like the old days when Marabunta was on top but now these Days Marabunta was just being used for Turfs and rarely came to Clandestines and other events....

~ I want to be the leader of Marabunta cause i want to grow it to be the strongest gang by time and teach everyone what is gang RP and to make more Gun Stores and 24/7 Robberies every day so Legal Orgs would be scared to see the Color Blue Anywhere.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

~ In order to roleplay you have to imagine whats going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

~ I'll make time for them whenever they want to kill in the Ghetto.

~ Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen, all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked

~ Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time.

~ The most importing thing is just following all rules and not braking them follow and don't disrespect any high-command or Deputies cause that would lead to an kick or a blacklist, every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be learned and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were gang we need to do all the activities whole day make fun in every single sec!

johnnyjohnson

Player
Player
Mike has been in gangs at deputy or close to deputy since may 2021.. and this guy never gets a punishment. Keeps calm and has helped lead gangs for the last year. Love to see an OG marabunta member get leadership and bring MG back to its glory. Mike on top!

JohnDopamine

Player
Player
I've known since I joined Marabunta(which was my first time being a gang member) and he's helped me quiet a lot as a high command, teaching me stuff on how to promote proper Gang roleplay and made sure that everyone in the gang read the rules of the city. Since then, I've been following him wherever he went(not in a creepy way, relax) and had great fun engaging in various roleplay scenarios with him. The man's also pretty experienced as a high command, both as an unofficial org member and a gang member. He totally deserves this position as he's been working hard towards it :)

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Your Application for Marabunta Leader has been Accepted
Your Interview will be held on 27/03/2022 at 17:00 PM in-game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom