Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
VandaL ZA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
23:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyMr2uxCAxs

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
I just want to apologize ur outfit reminded me of my uncle and I started having flashbacks. It triggered my ptsd so that's y I lashed out like that. Sorry dude total desync bud

VandaL Valoroso

Player
Player
Sorry dude guess you weren't expecting to get caught while being an internet tough guy. Enjoy the holiday. <3
*cries in LV*

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
Sorry dude guess you weren't expecting to get caught while being an internet tough guy. Enjoy the holiday. <3
*cries in LV*
***** I don't give a fuck about this sorry ass forum complaint. I knew ur bitch ass was recording that's why I did what I did dumbass. U the one trying the up the score by making this bullshit ass forum. ***** u ran to the forums like a trackstar u potbelly motherfucker eat a dick foreal u might like it

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
***** I don't give a fuck about this sorry ass forum complaint. I knew ur bitch ass was recording that's why I did what I did dumbass. U the one trying the up the score by making this bullshit ass forum. ***** u ran to the forums like a trackstar u potbelly motherfucker eat a dick foreal u might like it
ew ur that kind of puke

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
What do you expect from gyp. They break every rule in the city and never get banned hahah at this point its a meme. You see orange youre dead they are KOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom