Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Butcher Dhellking
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2024
Time of violation
13:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8_LonsHdxs4

cZNec

Player
Player
For the admins who will look into this thread. I want to say my POV corrupted because of disk space and I cannot able to share my POV but few seconds before of his pov he did non-rp driving and climbed mountain with car which is not possible in rp. As for my situation, I was speeding and he blocked me in order to not overtake him. I wasn't car ramming, I was faster than him and he blocked me with coming on my way. Please ask him to share all of his POV to see his non-rp driving. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 81608 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the ram!

cZNec

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 81608 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the ram!
As I told here;
For the admins who will look into this thread. I want to say my POV corrupted because of disk space and I cannot able to share my POV but few seconds before of his pov he did non-rp driving and climbed mountain with car which is not possible in rp. As for my situation, I was speeding and he blocked me in order to not overtake him. I wasn't car ramming, I was faster than him and he blocked me with coming on my way. Please ask him to share all of his POV to see his non-rp driving. Thank you in advance.
My POV corrupted because of disk space. I do not accept his 15 seconds pov and I am requesting full POV of opposite side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom