Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
XX
Players nickname
XX
Administrators nickname
Felix Tired
Date
Jun 4, 2024
Time
22:16
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/716242/

Happy Kamina

Player
Player
Main Discord account: _happy.0001
Second Discord account: happy_0001
Why should we unban you?
Hello, first of all,
I was banned from the Grand Discord server by the admin Tjay Tired because I had a reseller Discord in my bio. The seller of the server promised me a discount on the 1-month Nitro Gift, so I put the link in my Discord bio afterwards and was not aware of the consequences. Since I need this unban for an inoff conversation on the server DE 03, I would be happy about an unban, but I was not aware at the time that adding a reseller Discord is punished with a ban. After speaking to the admin Felix Tired, I was informed that I was banned because I promoted a reseller Discord, which is legal and can be done, but the admin Dr. Felix Tired is firmly convinced that it was a cheater discord, although he has no evidence or anything else. The only reason for the ban was advertising for Discord Resellers. He also said that I should have written a request for unbanning right away, because it seems to no longer work after a year, although there is no set deadline. And to clarify, this link was only in my bio. I didn't spam it anywhere or anything, so I ask that this case be investigated and hereby file a complaint against the server DE04 admin Dr. Felix Tired and request an unban on the Grand Server Discord.

Best regards, Happy Kamina

Happy Kamina

Player
Player
Main Discord account: _happy.0001
Second Discord account: happy_0001
Why should we unban you?
Hello, first of all,
I was banned from the Grand Discord server by the admin Tjay Tired because I had a reseller Discord in my bio. The seller of the server promised me a discount on the 1-month Nitro Gift, so I put the link in my Discord bio afterwards and was not aware of the consequences. Since I need this unban for an inoff conversation on the server DE 03, I would be happy about an unban, but I was not aware at the time that adding a reseller Discord is punished with a ban. After speaking to the admin Felix Tired, I was informed that I was banned because I promoted a reseller Discord, which is legal and can be done, but the admin Dr. Felix Tired is firmly convinced that it was a cheater discord, although he has no evidence or anything else. The only reason for the ban was advertising for Discord Resellers. He also said that I should have written a request for unbanning right away, because it seems to no longer work after a year, although there is no set deadline. And to clarify, this link was only in my bio. I didn't spam it anywhere or anything, so I ask that this case be investigated and hereby file a complaint against the server DE04 admin Dr. Felix Tired and request an unban on the Grand Server Discord.

Best regards, Happy Kamina
*I completely forgot to mention that the link in my bio wasn't a normal Discord reseller server, but a Discord Nitro reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom