Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected wrongfully banned by Kevin Leblanc ID 2004 // Thread 7161

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ash_Noor
Administrators nickname
Kevin Leblanc
Date
Aug 8, 2021
Time
2:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyS27aX8b9w

amze

Player
Player
I got banned for cheating because of a clip of me getting hit 3 times with revovler and not dying, I obviously wasnt cheating because even in the POV you can see me lagging, you can check my ping, my ping was very high and you can also check damage logs of my account to see I wasnt actually hit. I believe this is wrongfully banned.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

You have an account already banned on our server for cheating. Evidence of this has been submitted to the Main Administration for review.

Please wait for a reply from the Main Administration.

regan smith

Blocked
Blocked
I got banned for cheating because of a clip of me getting hit 3 times with revovler and not dying, I obviously wasnt cheating because even in the POV you can see me lagging, you can check my ping, my ping was very high and you can also check damage logs of my account to see I wasnt actually hit. I believe this is wrongfully banned.
LMAO. cry more smelly hacker

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Forum Account bans will be issued if this behaviour continues.

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
proof it that u lag by ur POV

Player
Player
Forum Account bans will be issued if this behaviour continues.

sorry boss I will stop with this toxicity, apologize(y) please delete my last message thanks :)

Sunny Black

Player
Player
--> 🚫 You have an account already banned on our server for cheating 🚫 <--

And now again a report bc of cheating 😂 cmon admins...

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Have removed the ban for cheating. You have received a 7 day ban for Violation of Event Rules 1.11.

Main Administration will review provided POVs and decide if Cheat ban is to be reapplied or not. Wait for their reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom