Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Red Boxsters
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
14:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oBvraUViEKE

Red Boxsters

Player
Player
I was just doing a patrol and then I saw this car flying out and hitting the tree and then I saw him driving backward on the lane after that I put my lights on and he seemed to stop then I saw him trying to fix his car position to a better sport for him to run away then I stopped in front of and then one of college saw my light I guess and he decided to help and I told my college to block him from the other side soo he doesn't run away then I told him 2 get out and he didn't listen after that I saw my college get out of the vehicle to get him out by pointing a gun then the suspect left the game (alt F4)

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
Reviewing...

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
Joey Wolf En02 Administrator

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV from ID 6868 to see if game crashed
    You have 6 hours to do so

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 6868 will receive a punishment for General 6.2​
  • It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom