Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roberto_Abi
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LmtQnnR

RobertoAbi

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

First of all, I cannot express how sorry i am for this mistake, I'm really sorry because the efforts made so far are due to a level 3 engine transfer, and while i was doing this i really didn't know that this was a bug abuse and i could not think about it but when i thought about it after i got banned, I understood why it was considered a bug abuse, Please give me one last chance. Until now i have tried very hard not to violate the rules. I have tried very hard not to make big mistakes. I have ruined the Pikachu hoodie that my friends and i made 100% on Marabunta because hoodie in was my account, and also my friends efforts.

I'm really sorry for this mistake, Dear higher-up admins, please let me play again in this project that i have valued for so long and have fun with my friends. I need your dear decision now and please review this, wipe my account if you want. I don't know, I'm ready to do whatever you want. As I said, please give me one last chance, I have learned my lesson and i promise to be much more careful about everything from now on.

Best regards, Roberto Abi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom