Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: spyrandomguy
6. Your Nickname: Spy Fujiwara
7. Your ID: 57219

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta

At First i Wanna Say Curators My Last Term Was Disband By Some "OOC" Issues That Have Been Now Sorted Out ! Please Let Me Get A Chance

Former Ex (Vagos Leader) Turf Deputy Vagos,Marabunta,Families (EN02) Ex Bloods Turf Deputy.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
As Been Ex Leader Of "Vagos" I Have This Much Experience To Take Bunta Leadership, As I Got 100 Members In 2 Days I Will Try My Best To Get Marabunta Most Active ORG in EN03 And Avoiding Every Mistakes That I Did In My Last Term. Also i Learn From Mistakes That I Did And I Regret it.

- Now I Have Many Qualified Deputies To Make Marabunta On Top And I Have Also Supports From Unoffical Organizations, Also I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successfull term.

- Marabunta is a Gang Which i had the most fun time All times by Jacky Pajji Term And Im Planning To Make Marabunta Enjoyable Gang. And Most Dominating "ORG"
Also I Have Many Innovative Plans To Make Marabunta Best ORG.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
Doing Store/Gun Robbery And Taking Hostage Situation Everyday So That Will Increase RP Between State side and Crime side.
- I Will Make Sure I Make Some Interesting Events And Good Scenarios With Help of My Curators and Senior Curator.
- I Will Put My Full Time in ORG To Make Marabunta On Top.
- if My any Gang Members Need Some Help I Will Always Be There For Helping Them.
- Providing Tranning To Those New Citizens Who Dont Know Anything.
- Attending Every Events Like - Clands,Specially Subs,Battleships,Informant,Vehicle Theft.
- I Will Make Sure Everyone Is Treated Equally In My ORG And I Will Make Unique Rank System.

My Goals Is :-
- 100% Turfs
- Completing Term With 0 Warns And Verbals.
- I Will Achive 60+ Active Gang Members.
- 100% Graffiti

Sincerely, Spy Fujiwara

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: spyrandomguy
6. Your Nickname: Spy Fujiwara
7. Your ID: 57219

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta

At First i Wanna Say Curators My Last Term Was Disband By Some "OOC" Issues That Have Been Now Sorted Out ! Please Let Me Get A Chance

Former Ex (Vagos Leader) Turf Deputy Vagos,Marabunta,Families (EN02) Ex Bloods Turf Deputy.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
As Been Ex Leader Of "Vagos" I Have This Much Experience To Take Bunta Leadership, As I Got 100 Members In 2 Days I Will Try My Best To Get Marabunta Most Active ORG in EN03 And Avoiding Every Mistakes That I Did In My Last Term. Also i Learn From Mistakes That I Did And I Regret it.

- Now I Have Many Qualified Deputies To Make Marabunta On Top And I Have Also Supports From Unoffical Organizations, Also I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successfull term.

- Marabunta is a Gang Which i had the most fun time All times by Jacky Pajji Term And Im Planning To Make Marabunta Enjoyable Gang. And Most Dominating "ORG"
Also I Have Many Innovative Plans To Make Marabunta Best ORG.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
Doing Store/Gun Robbery And Taking Hostage Situation Everyday So That Will Increase RP Between State side and Crime side.
- I Will Make Sure I Make Some Interesting Events And Good Scenarios With Help of My Curators and Senior Curator.
- I Will Put My Full Time in ORG To Make Marabunta On Top.
- if My any Gang Members Need Some Help I Will Always Be There For Helping Them.
- Providing Tranning To Those New Citizens Who Dont Know Anything.
- Attending Every Events Like - Clands,Specially Subs,Battleships,Informant,Vehicle Theft.
- I Will Make Sure Everyone Is Treated Equally In My ORG And I Will Make Unique Rank System.

My Goals Is :-
- 100% Turfs
- Completing Term With 0 Warns And Verbals.
- I Will Achive 60+ Active Gang Members.
- 100% Graffiti

Sincerely, Spy Fujiwara
Close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom