Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
gabe hoblos
Suspect ID
297078, 389310 ETC
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2024
Time of violation
17:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phlc3XxK4Rs

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
you can hear no demands you rolled up on me and started shooting at the bank clear as day in POV

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
as you can see if your previous punishment history you've broken many rules to steal cars I honestly don't know how your a unofficial leader of a family acting like this

Lee Caesar

Player
Player
We're not on the green and you're in the middle of the road. The sound wave above me is an indication that I'm giving demants. You can't deny that.^^

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
the sound wave that didn't produce your voice at all and was above your head for not even a second you have POV that said different cause its pretty obvious that you didn't say a word at all and even if you did what demands were you saying hope it wasn't pull over, cause you cant demand someone to pull over in city now please refrain from commenting on this post further and let the admins decide the outcome

Lee Caesar

Player
Player
In the rest of the video, you can also say that he threw f1 when h
e was dead and called his police friend to us by meta^^

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
didnt call any police you relize when you steal cars it makes 911 calls, and no one threw f1 its called ending the clip now if you have proof to support your claims feel free to provide if not then please dont comment anymore and let the admins decide once again.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 297078 will receive a punishment for Random Shooting in city
ID 378838 will receive a punishment for CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom