Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venice Star

Player
Player
i made a fourm about player shoting me in city (DM in city) and in the POV it shows that when he started shoting me i ran away and came back to him saying "what are you doing this is a GZ" or smthing along this line and he keept shoting so i ran away but i hited him on the way but i did that only fearing for my life not BC i wanted to and i got jailed for that but lets say i did the same thing IRL like someone was shoting at my car and i rammed him while runing away from him will i get punished by court for hitting him? ofc not and it should be the same in the city sins its an RP server. thank you for reading and i hope you accept my complain

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello,

As i explained to you in the ingame tickets if someone broke a rule you cant do the same.
Car ramming is a rule break that you did at the end of the POV.

Situation is clear in my opinion and punishment stays until Higher-up review it and decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom