Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Brayshaw
Suspect ID
107 6597
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
17:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gE-aBjO3Yn0

Richard Brayshaw

Player
Player
i was with my ic wife LeighBrayshaw at post office and she jokingly said "oh arent you supposed be be working" and the officer instantly assumed she was wanted and asked for her passport, apon saying she had no reason to show them they then proceeded to shoot her in the car while she was un armed, with a heavy sniper in the GZ she then showed them the passport they serched her and obviously she wasnt wanted...

Shane Muga

Player
Player
i was with my ic wife LeighBrayshaw at post office and she jokingly said "oh arent you supposed be be working" and the officer instantly assumed she was wanted and asked for her passport, apon saying she had no reason to show them they then proceeded to shoot her in the car while she was un armed, with a heavy sniper in the GZ she then showed them the passport they serched her and obviously she wasnt wanted...
FIB can act out of suspicion, Although we expect people to comply with given demands the first time and show passport. Failure to provide identification could get you ARRESTED. It is written under 3.10 of the PENAL CODE.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing, I cannot conclude the full situation.

Giving 12 hours to provide POV from this situation . . .

The POV should be provided - From of the person who didn't comply to the demands and the FIB agents.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
I asked for the passport inside and he ran out the door thats why i pointed a gun and asked him to step out the vehicle. He didnt coply so i shot then he got out the car so i didnt kill him. There is clear demands here

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
Hello, I am 6597. From your own POV required you can see that I actually didnt shoot once, I was letting the other officer I was with to deal with it I was just aiming in case of the suspect trying anything stupid like pulling a weapon or such.

Six Zero

Player
Player
Finally, in the future don't tag the whole of the FIB when it was just one agent.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
This is IC issue though right?
No its not just IC issue, if a curator wants a pov from a player he has to provide it, assuming if hes an FIB agent he has to also have bodycam of every action he does as an FIB agent, meaning searching for wanted players and not turning on his bodycam ? Which means I was expecting his POV to see the situation clearly to see if everything was made by the rules.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
No its not just IC issue, if a curator wants a pov from a player he has to provide it, assuming if hes an FIB agent he has to also have bodycam of every action he does as an FIB agent, meaning searching for wanted players and not turning on his bodycam ? Which means I was expecting his POV to see the situation clearly to see if everything was made by the rules.
POV is not required. Show me the rule where it shows this. Only for arrests and events. The RP bodycam is so you can use the bodycam icly when reporting corrupt agents to avoid metagaming.

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
Yes but he is not required to have POV by server rules right? Unless there is another I’m missing? I thought it would be an IC issue as I can only find. ICly that agents of fib need bodycam all the time. But if he has I understand he must give ofc.

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
1.1 All staff members are required to comply with established standards - there's your server rule (STATE orgs)

15.1.7 All employees of state organisations are required to have a video record of their work and keep the record for 48 hours. These recordings must be produced to the state when requested by the Department of Justice - there's your IC CCOP rule for the above...

The whole purpose of POV is to support the flow of RP and unfortunately, there are countless incidents of LEOs just abusing (not saying this is one as the POV provided only tells 10% of his story...

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing I have decided to DENY this report.

If the FIB demands to identify you, you should provide your Passport, because then they can suspect you as a wanted person.

As for that I have to punish the person that did not provide their identification to the agents.

Player ID 130759 will receive a punishment for FailRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom