Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Greek Cartel POV Request | Breaking Ghetto Rule 2.39

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karma Smiley
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
18:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOC-FgP4r2c

Karma Hobbs

Imagine imagining
Player
Greek Cartel was hiding in a tunnel and when discovered they were ghost peaking from the right side of the tunnel, which is in violation of Ghetto Rule 2.39.

I would also like to request their POV's to see how it was on their end.

Karma Hobbs

Imagine imagining
Player
The ghetto Turf rules are for Gang turfs not for the sphere of influence.
You may be correct or incorrect, but either way i can only benefit from this, either i learn something, or i get someone punished who broke the rules... So i guess we shall see which one it is.

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Hello,
I think you have to re-check the rules because the right hand-peek rule exists only for gang turfs.

Jay Catier

Player
Player
2.39 is a capture rule also if you was playing by the capture rules your fam member said they are using a juice so they would be breaking 2.40 Juices are forbidden in turf | Up to ban 7 days

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
Plus I've heard that you were trying to shoot from above and using highground is forbidden in capture, so

Karma Hobbs

Imagine imagining
Player
Either way, Greek Cartel was ghost peaking & using juices, so yeah if they are getting a vacation its gonna be a good one lmao.

M

MoeAli

Either way, Greek Cartel was ghost peaking & using juices, so yeah if they are getting a vacation its gonna be a good one lmao.
Why would anyone get punished for ghost peaking and using juice in a sphere of influence?

Not to mention if this was a violation of any rulebreak, you are snitching on your own family for using juices and you are desperately trying to heal in gunfight. ;)

cApTuRe RuLe 2.18
CaPtUrE rUlE 2.40

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
Karma, like Leb said I suggest you read and understand the rules better rather than showing hate towards a family in forum posts or even ooc insulting them in discord for example

Jay Catier

Player
Player
Well we are on street level, not our fault they are hiding like sewer rats in a tunnel.
also this was done on a saturday and that is not a day listed in 2.3 Capture is allowed only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday

Karma Hobbs

Imagine imagining
Player
Karma, like Leb said I suggest you read and understand the rules better rather than showing hate towards a family in forum posts or even ooc insulting them in discord for example

I have no hate towards Greek Cartel as a family, i just thought that the Ghetto Rule 2.39 was a valid rule break in this case. But if it is in fact not valid i wonder why it haven't been rejected yet. ''2.39 You are not allowed to right hand peak | 7 day ban'' It doesn't say that oh it don't count in spheres of influence... So yeah.

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
I have no hate towards Greek Cartel as a family, i just thought that the Ghetto Rule 2.39 was a valid rule break in this case. But if it is in fact not valid i wonder why it haven't been rejected yet. ''2.39 You are not allowed to right hand peak | 7 day ban'' It doesn't say that oh it don't count in spheres of influence... So yeah.
And you continue 😂

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • The rule is for Gang Turf Captures
    Capture Rule 2.39-
    You are not allowed to right hand peak. Spheres of Influence don't come under Capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom