Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Combat logged during FIB investigation / 17860

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Enok war
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2021
Time of violation
11:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zy3dzIltwjQ

Enok war

Player
Player
So as fib agents we went to our radius looking for this suspect named Redsky Ron there were only 2 possible people in the radius and we had some idea of how will our suspect be so matching it up with the alibi we asked this guy to verify his identification and in some time he logged out we thought he crashed so we waited for him to come back to continue the RP situation but next thing we know he had his friend coming in the chopper to pick him up and when he was back in the city he was in a different location and probably flying in the chopper have bodycam all this please have a look at the situation. thank you.
I want him punished for 6.2 for combat logging.

Last edited:

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Pending Review

Requesting 17860's POV of the situation

They have 6 hours to upload the POV​

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
here's my POV of the situation when i confirmed that he was the guy we were looking for, possible meta gaming too!

Last edited:

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 17860 will receive a punishment for Combat Logging.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file Admin Complaint.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
After reviewing again of this situation player with id 20058 is Punished for usage of Meta gaming information and fail RP
+ FIB organization receive 1 verbal warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom